Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Jewelry OTD Thanksgiving 2015; late post

Here was my jewelry of the day pics for Thanksgiving 2015. I was running around like a chicken with its head cut off so I didn't get a chance to post my pictures of the Rings that I was rocking for the day.

Ok have a lapis lazuli on my left hand wrapped with silver Argentium wire in copper wire on the right I have a Herkimer diamond gemstone wrapped in copper, my haematite band which is really good for keeping you grounded, and a rose quartz(the love stone) wrapped in copper with an Argentium silver band.

I'll be posting close-ups of these if I have not already you can check previous post to see close ups and upcoming posts as well if they have not been posted on Etsy for purchasing. I'll also be including other jewelry that I wear daily for my Jewelry of The Day Post.

*As I become acclimated with blogging about my jewelry and building my brand I'm sure it'll be easier to do all of this so thank you for bearing with me threat all it's about to go down I'm so excited!

Stay tuned and Tata for now! Have a blessed and prosperous day!
                
Evernote helps you remember everything and get organized effortlessly. Download Evernote.

No comments:

Post a Comment