Sunday, February 3, 2013

Crochet Chic!

Here are just a few pics of some pieces I have made in the last year. I love to crochet. It's something therapeutic about it. I have a passion for creating accessories, mostly hats, scarves, and being that I am a coffee connoisseur I love making the coffee mug cozies. I do enjoy using patterns but as I have progressed I have found it easier and more exciting to freestyle a lot of my creations. I am also learning how to write my own patterns, which I'll post and hopefully you all can create some wonderful pieces. I enjoy making my items as gifts for family and friends. You can also let me know if you like a custom piece I would love to adorn the world with my handmade creations. Please visit my Etsy shop also, I will be posting more listings for you all to purchase. Have a wonderful Super Bowl Sunday for all you sports fans! My Falcons are out so I'll be watching for fun.

Ta Ta For Now!!
Chasity

Multi- colored Mug Cozy with my Duck Tea Infuser my mom gave me!

Green Beanie 

Mustache Mug Cozy I made for my Father In-law

Pretty Purple Beanie

Pretty Purple Beanie


Christmas Cap

Oversized, Chunky Infinity Scoodie

Turquoise Slouch Beanie

Red Velvet Ear Warmer and Chunky Infinity Scarf

Turquoise Beanie Close-Up
 
Purple Pom Pom Hat

Green Slouch Beanie
 

Lacy Shell Infinity  Scarf

Red velvet Infinity Scarf

Teal Mug Cozy (Bigelow Sweet Dreams Tea) 

Pretty Fuschia Mug Cozy Made for Mom
Yellow Sunshine Beanie

Grey and White Mug Cozy

Grey Double Buttoned Mug Cozy

Multi-colored Beanie Made for my Brother-In Law

Teal cozy

Fuschia Cozy (Mom's Pretty Nails)

Mustache Cozy 

Chunky Infinity Scoodie (Scarf/ Hoodie)

No comments:

Post a Comment