Thursday, November 19, 2015

New Rings for November

I finally got a jeweler's workbench! I'm waiting to heal from my surgery and for the  hubby to put it together but I'm truly excited to see my dreams come to life! I've been slowly making rings too keep my hands loose and practice getting them near perfect. Check out my pics. Working on posting a few on Etsy and eBay. 

The ones i made so far are only for practice and I'm not satisfied with the quality to sell those online but if you like them please let me know and i will gladly duplicate the design. I'm bad at judging my own work too harshly and something i may view as a bad piece because if a mark or imperfection could be a favorite by someone else. But all of my work is handmade so it won't be the same each time, which is what makes it unique.









No comments:

Post a Comment